When I was 14 I was hit by a car and spent 5 days in a coma. Since that time I have felt a certain way; one I could never fully identify. I now understand , however, that the energy I have been identifying with since that accident as God.
Like many others, I was always taught that God is an old man who lives somewhere in the sky who impregnated a virgin somewhere in the Middle East so that he could give life to his only son, Jesus.
Let’s read that again…
I was always wary of this story, but for some reason I dismissed it instead of further looking into it with the question, “why?” Why would this story be told? Why would so many believe it? Why is the story of a virgin birth not unique to Christianity?
Allow me to drop a few truth bombs on you:
- The Bible (New & Old Testaments) is not a historical account but a psychological tool which describes how to create Heaven on Earth
- God is an energy, not a man, and should be referred to as “It” instead of “He” so that there can be no further mistake in your mind
- The energy that is God feels good always – it feels exciting, fun, happy, and like all things good, any time you yourself do not feel, or catch a vibe from someone else that does not feel the way I have described above, you must use discernment to identify it as such and then immediately dismiss it
- Miracles are signs that you are aligned with the energy that is God and are a daily occurrence, if you’re not seeing angel numbers or some other form of a sign from the Universe, you have further self excavation to do
- Watch some YouTube videos by Bill Donahue on the secrets of the Bible
- Any time you speak on something, think on something, or act on something, you are calling about a spirit – make sure it’s a good one.